I thought it appropriate to give a shout out to the bonkers peeps over at “foodisthebestshitever” for nominating me for the…
…on Thanksgiving day!
I’m flattered, especially considering the source of my nomination. Foodisthebestshitever is not for the faint-of-heart or PC-type reader (politically correct). These pair of restaurant chefs from Down Under crank out amazing, bold, full-octane eats and quips and I, truly, love it all!
Thanks G & P!
By accepting this award, I must answer these 10 questions and then pass the award forward to 10 Blogs.
- Who is your favorite Philosopher? — Socrates? Confucius? Uh…Pass
- What is your favorite number? — 5 in life and 11 in Vegas.
- What is your favorite animal? — Dog (ie. Nani, Triple A)
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? — Neither for now
- What is your favorite part of the day? — Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, midnight snack…oops, was it supposed to be just one?
- What was your favorite vacation? — Impossible to choose just one!
- What is your favorite physical activity? — Besides eating…um…snacking…sometimes done while walking!
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? — Water
- What is your favorite flower? — Peony
- What is your passion? — Really, need one ask…F-O-O-D!
I’m nominating the following 10 blogs for their individuality, terrific content and passion to their blog. Their posts put a smile on my face and, some, regularly make me drool all over my Mac keyboard. Basically, I look forward to each and every one of their posts:
- a spoonful of sugar
- canadian hiking photography
- daffodils & dishwater
- della cucina povera
- love & a six-foot leash
- mama’s gotta bake
- mon food blog
- my homespun home
- the open suitcase
- we call him yes! chef!
(I guess I can’t nominate foodisthebestshitever, but they are one of my favs!)
We’re celebrating our “Spanish” Thanksgiving this Saturday, so you’ll see and hear about the festivities next week.
Meanwhile, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Gobble Gobble!